Miniature Asian Chef’s Data Protection Policy - Updated as at 1 December 2019
Collection of Information
Miniature Asian Chef may collect and use the following data about you:
- personal data includes, without limitation, an individual's name; address; mobile numbers and email address.
- when you provide Personal Data by creating an account to make a purchase on Miniature Asian Chef’s website (miniatureasianchef.com); and
- if and when you contact Miniature Asian Chef by submitting an enquiry via miniatureasianchef.com, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Use of Personal Data collected
Miniature Asian Chef may use your personal data for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law. This includes, but is not limited to, the following purposes:
- To manage the account that you may have set up with us;
- To communicate with you and to process and respond to your questions and/or feedback regarding your order(s);
- To provide our services to you;
- To process relevant payments and transactions in connection with your purchase from our website;
- To contact you regarding your order(s) and to provide timely updates on the status of your order(s); and
- To enable a third party agents/service providers such as Singapore Post or any other local courier services to contact you with regards to order fulfilment and delivery.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, and you can do so by contacting Miniature Asian Chef via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consent for the Collection and Use of your Personal Data
In this regard, please note that it is on your part to ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct at the time of submission. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested.