Miniature Asian Chef's Shop Policies only applies to all sales made at MiniatureAsianChef.com
- We only accept PayPal. All sales or transactions are final and cannot be changed or cancelled.
- Our products are handmade with high quality polymer clay and there may be slight differences on each piece. Read our Jewellery Care information here.
- The colour of our products may also differ due to lighting and colour calibration of your computer/mobile phone.
- All local and international orders will be sent by Singapore Post (SingPost) registered mail.
- All items will be carefully wrapped with foam/bubble wrap and will be packaged in a box.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
- We do not allow a refund, replacement or exchange unless the item is sent incorrectly or is found to be defect upon delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us immediately after receiving your item, stating the reason and provide photos as well.
- You will not be given a refund, replacement or exchange if the item is found to be damaged or misplaced by you. The same applies to items that are damaged as a result of you (or others) attempting to repair it.
- Refunds or exchanges are not available if you’ve simply changed your mind and no longer want the item or want to exchanged the purchased item(s) for another item(s) in our store.
- We do not accept any request for refunds or exchanges on purchases made from partnering stores, i.e. Independent Market and Farm Store. Our partners' returns & exchange policies may apply.
- Items marked as "Free Gift" or given as a gesture of goodwill are strictly non-exchangeable for cash, credit or goods.
- Any exchange will be for the same item if there is available stock. If the same item is unavailable, you can either select an available product (additional cost will be paid by you if the value is higher, or balance will be refunded) OR full refund of your purchase.
- If a package is returned to us due to incorrect/insufficient information or failure to pick up the package from the post office, a re-delivery fee of S$4 will be imposed.
- Miniature Asian Chef reserves the right to make the final decision to offer an exchange, replacement or refund. We will notify you of our decision within 24 hours.
- Any refund will be made via credit to your PayPal account within 5 working days. You will be notified through email once refund has been made.
SHIPPING WITHIN SINGAPORE
- Standard Shipping (Registered Mail) - S$4 (flat fee);
- FREE Registered Mail Delivery for orders above S$100.
- Please allow for 7 working days for order processing + 3 to 5 working days for SingPost delivery;
- No shipping on weekends and Public Holidays;
- Orders received on Fridays - Sundays (Singapore Time) will be shipped the following week; and
- You will receive an email notification with the SingPost Tracking Number once your package has been shipped.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks to make your order + 3 to 5 working days for SingPost delivery;
- We will email you the estimated delivery date of your order as soon as we receive your payment.
For Urgent Deliveries/If you need your order to reach you on specific date/timing
- If you need your order to reach you urgently, or by a certain date, please select Local Courier Delivery at check-out;
- The cost for Local Courier Delivery is S$15;
- Please allow for at least 3 working days for order processing and delivery; and
- We do not offer meet-ups.
NEW! Free shipping to selected postal codes
- Selected Postal Codes: 330004, 330005, 330006, 330007, 330008, 330009, 331010, 332010 and 333010.
- Simply key in your postal code in the promo code field to enjoy a waiver of the shipping fee.
- The self-collection point is at Blk 11 Bendemeer Road (330011). Collection can only be done on weekdays between 8pm - 9pm. We'll notify you via email or SMS when your order is ready to be collected.
- No refund of shipping fee will be provided if you do not key in your postal code in the promo code field during check-out.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if the postal code of your actual mailing address is not as per the list of selected postal codes.
- We ship worldwide;
- International shipping rates range from S$10 to S$15;
- Please allow for 7 working days for order processing;
- All international orders will be sent through SingPost Registered Mail, where a tracking number will be provided;
- International shipping time ranges from 12 to 14 working days to destinations such as Australia, New Zealand, European countries and United States of America;
- International shipping will be longer during peak periods such as Christmas and Chinese New Year. If your country's customs are strict, it may cause a delay in the delivery too;
- We do not charge tax and custom fees. But depending on country, tax and custom fees can be incurred. Payment for tax or custom fees is to be held responsible by the recipient, which would be collected at the time of delivery;
- Items will be marked as a 'Gift'; and
- We do not provide insurance for packages.