Workshop - Miniature Ice Cream Wafer Magnets
We all scream for ICE CREAM!!
We will teach you how to make your very own miniature clay ice-cream wafer magnets (4 'flavours' to create)!
Venue: Marina Square, #MSQeats Food Fair, Marina Square Central Atrium
Address: 6 Raffles Boulevard, Singapore 039594
Date: Saturday 10 June 2017
Time: 3pm - 4.30pm
Capacity: Up to 10 participants
Age Limit: 8 years and above
Workshop materials such as polymer clay, magnets and tools will be provided.
A confirmation email will be sent to all participants after payment is received.
Please read the following Terms & Conditions before you purchase
1. Cancellation Policy: Upon purchase of a ticket, we are unable to allow refunds. This is to be fair to us as we will be preparing and purchasing materials for the workshop in advance.
2. Late Policy: In order to remain fair to all participants, we cannot allow late arrivals of more than 15 minutes. Please try to arrive 10 minutes before the commencement of the workshop.
3. No-show Policy: We will not allow refunds or replacements for no-show. This is to be fair to us as we would have prepared and purchased the materials for the workshop in advance.
4. Registration is for 1 Child (1 seat). Only 1 FREE accompanying adult for each registered child.
5. Participants will be making a set of 4 miniature Ice Cream Wafer magnets in 4 different flavours (as pictured) within the duration of the workshop. Any deviation from the workshop topic will not be allowed.
6. Participants may bring home their final work.
7. In the event there is a poor response of participants, Miniature Asian Chef and Marina Square reserves the right to cancel the workshop at least 1 day prior to the event. You will be notified through email and be refunded immediately.